I am so excited to share with you that I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by the lovely Alli from wormalblog! This is my first ever award and I am so thankful for the nomination. This means so much to me!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Throwback to my first outfit post🙂
My blog started back in August 2016 and I began it because I wanted to share my fashion and outfit ideas. Although those were the main reasons, it quickly grew into something more, where I could share my makeup and hairstyles, my creations, photography, and my thoughts. I did not get many views at first, which actually did not bother me that much because I loved blogging and just putting stuff out there on the Internet. Then, once I started connecting with other bloggers things started picking up, and now I am where I am today!
My advice to new bloggers is to post at least once a week to keep things regular, and like i said above to connect, connect, connect, with other bloggers. I cannot say that piece of advice enough (you have probably heard it from tons others too), but it really makes all the difference! At first it may feel like you will never truly get the hang of blogging, but as they say practice makes perfect. The more you post, the more you will know!
Feel free to check out all of the people I am about to mention, all their blogs are simply incredible. Also, if I nominate you and you have already been nominated or just don’t feel like doing this post, that is ok! Here are my nominations, people who I see frequently in my feed and have been extremely supportive, in no particular order:
- Gabrielle Elisha
- Don’t Give A Jam
- Beauty and the Ballroom
- Doni W.
- Evelynn and Nathlia (I did see you had been tagged by Alli, but you have just been so supportive I couldn’t leave you out!)
I only did 11, but I nominate any others who want to do this tag because you are all so great!