As we all know, 2016 is quickly fading into the rear view mirror and the next year is fast approaching. Like I said in my Christmas Tag, I don’t like setting New Year’s Resolutions, but instead New Year’s goals. To me goals feel more attainable than resolutions. For 2017, I decided to make 17 goals about improving myself, the things I do, and how I live my life! So here you go:
- Eat healthier This goal is very general because I do not want to force myself into anything I don’t want to do, so this is just to remind me to pick the apple over the chocolate, if you know what I mean 😉
- Read 36 books I have begun to read less over the past few months and in the new year would like to get back into my old habit of being an avid reader.
- 300 WordPress followers I love my blog and would love to grow the amount of people who read it! (Just hit 100 today, so I am one-third of the way there already!)
- Make one of my own designs I love fashion design and have recently become good at sewing and would love to stitch something I drew myself!
- Post at least 4 times a month on Absolutely Olivia (Self-explanatory)
- Excercise for 20-30 minutes a day at least Staying fit is important to me, plus I love how you feel after a great workout!Me playing tennis
- Sew/DIY more things As you can/will see, becoming more creative is important to me in 2017, and thsi is just one way to boost that.
- Go to 3 new places, little or big It’s good to spread those horizons!!!Chicago, where I am going in Summer 2017
- Earn all A’s in school (Self-explanatory)
- Learn to juggle This would be an exciting little party trick to know how to do, and I have always been jealous of people who can do this 😦
- Become more fluent in Spanish I started teaching myself Spanish last summer, but stopped doing it once school started. I would love to be trilingual (I learn French in school), and this is one of the languages I want to be fluent in.
- Learn 5 new hairstyles The hair section of my Beauty page on my blog is getting dull, and I need some ways to spice it up!
- Journal every other week I have heard this is a helpful thing to do and would like to try it. And in the future, a journal would be cool to look back at.
- Avoid procrastination We have all been known to do this one…
- Take some art classes I have begun to love art and would like to better myself at it! You can see some for yourself here!One of my drawings
- Run 3x a week Just another way to stay fit how I like it!
- Draw 1-2 designs a week I draw plenty as of now, but not as much as I would like.
That is all my goals for the New Year and maybe next December I will reflect back on this and see what I have accomplished (hopefully all). Thanks for reading!!!